We deliver flowers, plants, and specialty gifts across the United States and Canada. We can also deliver flowers, worldwide, to more than 150 countries across the globe.
- A delivery fee of $13.99 will be added to each order.
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO boxes.
- In most areas of the United States and Canada, orders placed as late as 2p.m. in the recipient's time zone can generally be delivered same day (earlier times may apply to some areas and at holidays).
- Saturday deliveries are available in most areas for orders placed by 11a.m. in the recipient's time zone.
- Due to limited availability of florists open on Sunday we cannot guarantee delivery on Sunday and Saturday or Monday will need to be an option for delivery if Sunday is not available.
- If a customer reports that an order is not delivered, we will contact the florist in a reasonable amount of time to determine the arrangement's whereabouts. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if (a) the recipient is not home during the time of delivery; or (b) no neighbor is available to accept the delivery on behalf of the recipient.
- If it is determined that the filling florist did not make the delivery attempt, we will gladly provide you with a refund.
Please consider your order delivered on the day you requested. If we have any difficulties with your order we will contact you by telephone and/or email.
Floral Delivery Times
Deliveries will be made during normal business hours 9am to 6pm. Requests may be taken for either an AM or PM delivery, however we cannot guarantee that this request will be met. Since we do not know each florist's delivery schedule for a particular day we will be unable to guarantee delivery requests for a specific time or within an hourly range. Also, in general, we are unable to accommodate specific times during the two day period prior to and including the major floral holidays: Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Incorrect Address or Re-Delivery
When the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. For business deliveries, if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, the delivery will be attempted the next business day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5p.m.
If your floral bouquet or specialty gift is already out for delivery or already delivered, we are unable to cancel your order. If your order is to be delivered today and you would like cancel your order, please contact us immediately to check the status of the order.
Substitution may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substitutes of equal or greater value.
For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color. If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING